Wednesday 30 May 2012

Back On The Water

Hello there,
it's been awhile. So sorry I haven't been posting anything. I am officially back to work. Been on board this vessel for 18 days now....and I have another 15 or so to go. Cooking for a crew of 80, three meals a day. I am really enjoying it, learning a lot and working hard, but some days are tough. Nights are tough. I have a room to myself and time to think. My mother just lost her brother to Cancer 5 days ago. He was buried yesterday. My birthday. We just went through this not even 4 months ago. : (  I know what his daughter is going through and I wish I could have been there for my family. But duty calls....and I must stay put and keep on plugging.
I wanted to post about food tonight and give you a nice run through on Chicken Pot Pie...but that will have to wait. Time for bed. It has been another long 12 hour day. Take care.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment